Sunday 2 September 2012

Welcome to Fishing Made Awesome!

  Sup everybody, James here. Welcome to my new blog about my new favorite past time, fishing! Now lets get shit started on the right foot, I'm not a huge pro traveling the world making bank off of the sport, but I fucking love it! I have for a few years now, but I haven't taken it as seriously until a couple of weeks ago, and now I think I should collaborate my creative mind, with my new love, and fire up a blog!

  The direction I'm thinking of heading with it? I don't really know yet. First off I'm gonna run through some of my adventures, (and there's some funny shit), some stuff I use and have grown to love, and why I think some of you guys might enjoy it as much as me.

  Lets start with a bit about me, I'm 21, and work a seasonal job and get rainy days off, which is awesome to capitalize on some fishing time >:) I live in Alberta, Canada, and love the fishing out here. Although I have fished a lot in BC, and had a wicked deep sea fishing experience out in Bermuda, it was sick. So after the first few blogs of a few of my trips and shit, most of the blogs will take place here. Right now my favorite type of fishing is Jack (Northern Pike), because they put up a hell of a fight, and can get fucking Huge! Walleye, trout, and bass are also a pretty fun fight too, but so far Jack have totally been my favorite, and there everywhere!

  A few people out there might be on the fence about fishing, or just thinking to themselves, "How is this young kid so into this shit?" And to tell you the truth, It's such a damn good adrenaline rush when that bobber goes down, or the bell rings, or you feel that fish hit and your rod bends down to the water, WOOO its such a fucking good feeling! If you have never tried it and think you might want to, read this, check out some pics, and I'll be putting videos and shit up for you newbies to get started. To be honest, this sport can be as cheap or as expensive you want it to be. You can buy a rod-reel combo at Wal-Mart for like 20.00$, and most of them come with some tackle! That's more then you need to get hooked on it, (of course you need to grab a lawn chair, and some beers) and head out to a local trout pound, grab a buddy! Makes for a hell of a day.

  Well if I've collected a few of your guys attention, get the fuck out there and catch some fish! I'll be doing cool shit like weekly and monthly contests of funniest fishing pics, biggest fish, Best stories, funny stuff like that, make sure you guys keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment